We are a leading company for advanced Big Data Analytics and Operational Excellence 4.0 (OPEX 4.0). Big Data has been our passion for 27 years, and continuously evolving and innovating is something we never tire of.
Our agile mindset has enabled us to become an international pioneer in the field of Big Data Analytics and OPEX 4.0 for manufacturing companies. Our team, which includes IT experts, data scientists and engineers as well as a powerful partner network, makes things possible that others consider impossible.
In 1996, we revolutionised the market with the leading modelling package NeuroModel (Automated Machine Learning). Since then, numerous innovative solutions have been added, combining our service package into a modular all-in-one solution for Big Data Analytics.
We act as an interface between Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT). Our solutions also fit perfectly into existing environments. Your former investments are therefore not lost, but are used for further value creation.
Big Data expert
Digitisation in experienced hands
- Managing Director atlan-tec Systems GmbH
- Chemical engineer with a preference for AI and programming
- 1994: Foundation of ATLAN-tec KG, 2009 re-establishment of atlan-tec Systems GmbH with extended service approach
- 1996: Development of NeuroModel, an AI-based module for Automated Machine Learning
- Since 1998: active in VDI committees on automation, MES systems and expert systems
- Since 2010: BDSF-certified expert for the automation of process engineering processes
- Since 2015: Chairman standardisation committee FA7 VDI/VDE-GMA Big Data for production processes
- Since 2019: Vice-chairman of the standardisation committee FA7.24 VDI, application fields of automation
- Since 2019: Member of the advisory board of the Institute for Textile Technology at RWTH Aachen University (ITA)
- Since 2020: Member of the advisory board of the interdisciplinary VDI initiative “1.5 degrees” on the topic of sustainability.